JRC
Road Test - Mitsubishi Lancer EX GT 2.0 (A)

"Although its been in our market for less than two years, Mitsubishi decided to give the popular Lancer EX GT some facelift. Not that it needs one badl...

24 Dec 2008
mshahril The built quality is poor. The car feels loose, the steering, suspension and power from engine do now work well together i.e. handling is crap. The loud sound from the exhaust at low revs deterior...
26 Dec 2008
rutheone1905 Hi, i thought of buying this car. However, it seems not a good choice. I thought the loud sound had been eradicated in the later shipment? Need advice from experts here....thanks.
7 Jan 2009
mshahril Quote:
"Formerly posted by rutheone1905:
Hi, i thought of buying this car. However, it seems not a good choice. I thought the loud sound had been eradicated in the later shipment? Need advice fr...
7 Jan 2009
WD45 It comes down to personal preferences and factors. Personally I found the EX's engine noise to be a tad loud (but not all that exciting) during hard acceleration, you might prefer its good looks an...
8 Jan 2009
kkchai Quote:
"Formerly posted by mshahril:
The built quality is poor. The car feels loose, the steering, suspension and power from engine do now work well together i.e. handling is crap. The loud sound ...
4 Feb 2009
steven_VW Quote:
"Formerly posted by kkchai:

You sounds like hate it so much you want to crush it.

Take it easy, it may not be your cup of tea, but it doesn't mean others."

Defensive Mitsubishi FANAT...
4 Feb 2009
kkchai Quote:
"Formerly posted by steven_VW:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by kkchai:

You sounds like hate it so much you want to crush it.

Take it easy, it may not be your cup of tea, but it doesn't mean ...
4 Feb 2009
mshahril May I suggest you broaden your horizon and drive other cars say Honda Civic Type R, Peugeot 407, Ford Focus etc because you will enjoy the difference in quality, handling and driving pleasure. Hone...
4 Feb 2009
noobsie23 why compare it to a beemer which is worth nearly twice as much as the GT.. anyway just watch jeremy clarkson review the Evo10 on top gear about the handling prowess.. the Evo will be screaming at 3...
22 Apr 2009
JRC
This is an open discussion for the news Peugeot 308 CC continues historic tradition

"Peugeot can lay claim with some justification to inventing the folding metal roof with the Eclipse roof first s...

20 Mar 2009
noobsie23 definitely the best looking convertible of its class
20 Mar 2009
abitkaypoh Hopefully its not another 'Bimbo' convertible with only fantastic SPORTY look but can hardly sprint. The french really have to learn from their german rivals which consistently producing gorgeous l...
21 Mar 2009
noa_higs coupe cabriolets FTW!
22 Mar 2009
greggywong seriously..whats the point of having rear seats when it is next to impossible to squeeze into them unless u r an anorexic
22 Mar 2009

noobsie23's Profile

21 Mar 2008
2 Nov 2009
Singapore
offline

Information

Male
Contributing Writer
-
-

"You are defined by your opportunities, even the ones you missed. "