It seems that all are European and from mid to high end cars. What happen to the best daily car, most economical car, most value for money? hahaha...
3 Feb 2010
if we have to avoid japanese models (due to downfall of Toyota giant), then the best value car, amongst european make, must be used ones by 1 owner with low mileage in local resale market, ha!
Making its debut at the 80th International Geneva Motorshow, the 2011 model year Lotus Elise introduces a number of changes and improvements to maintain its class leading position.
For the 2011 model year, the Elise range will consist of the following variants:
· Lotus Elise – 136 PS, less than 155 g of CO2 /km – new 1.6 litre engine
· Lotus Elise R - 192 PS, 196 g of CO2 /km - 1.8 litre engine
· Lotus Elise SC – 220 PS, 199 g of CO2 /km - 1.8 litre supercharged engine
Key changes and improvements to the whole of the 2011 model year Elise range
· New evolution body design incorporating new front clamshell, rear bumper and engine cover
· New all in one integrated headlights including LED day light running lights and LED direction indicators
· Improved aerodynamics with a reduction in Cd by 4%, resulting in better fuel economy
· New cast and forged wheels
· Vehicle warranty increased from 2 years to 3 years and 36, 000 miles
Additional changes for the 2011 model year entry level Lotus Elise
· New high technology 1ZR-FAE 1.6 litre engine with Valvematic and Dual VVT-I technology to optimise the performance and efficiency of the engine
· Less than 155 g of CO2 per km (an improvement of over 13% compared to the 2010 Elise S)*
· Combined fuel consumption 6.14 litres / 100 km (46 mpg)*
· New 6 speed close ratio gearbox
· Cruise control available as part of the Touring pack
How is that Lotus (touring package) has cruise control when it produces only manual? Has the Elise gear gone automatic?? Notably the enrty model has been detuned down again, this time it's -200cc c...
How is that Lotus (touring package) has cruise control when it produces only manual? Has the Elise gear gone automatic?? Notably the enrty model has been detuned down again, this time it's -200cc capacity besides its sub Celica engine power - perhaps to attract ladies or lower costs for wider sales possibility...