JRC
This is an open discussion for the news Project Kahn's Range Rover Vogue

"The Project Kahn Range Rover Vogue takes vehicle customisation to the next level.

With more focus on the owner, the conve...

16 Feb 2009
Burhanj any pix of the engine and interiors
27 Feb 2009
Malaysia JPJ are hidding at the old Malaysia custom for entering malaysia to book singapore vehicles for not using seat belts for the back passengers. Another hidding corner is at the exit of the o...

26 Feb 2009
joycelym Hmmmm... why do they need to hide to nap Singapore Vehicles?
26 Feb 2009
ztcc78 Quote:
"Formerly posted by joycelym:
Hmmmm... why do they need to hide to nap Singapore Vehicles? "
they miss the old hide n seek game...
26 Feb 2009
silvergundam Quote:
"Formerly posted by joycelym:
Hmmmm... why do they need to hide to nap Singapore Vehicles? "

cause if from far u can see them u will prepare yourself before driving pass them. So if they...
27 Feb 2009
Burhanj i got caught once at the second link checkpoint. After immigration, i stopped at customs for check and as i was about to drive off,
jpj stopped me from re-entering my car and asked me why i did no...
27 Feb 2009
joycelym Times are bad.... Everyone will try to squeeze some $$$ from anyone...
28 Feb 2009
Wish all Oneshifters a Happy and Properous Niu Year 2009!

888 ah!

22 Jan 2009
neutral Happy Chinese New year to all and joyous holidays!!

Huat ah! 888 !


BBQ is a good idea...your place?
23 Jan 2009
Burhanj gong xi gong xi - - Happy CNY 2009 to all. Wish this new year bring joy happiness and prosperity.
23 Jan 2009
steven_VW Wishing all the folks in Oneshift, a Healthy, Wealthy and Mighty year of the OX. You will all enjoy Stability and Prosperity... Tua Pek Gong say one.....

for more information...please go to www....
23 Jan 2009
mEimEi Quote:
"Formerly posted by neutral:
Happy Chinese New year to all and joyous holidays!!

Huat ah! 888 !


BBQ is a good idea...your place? "

my place? my place can only steamboat..bbq m...
24 Jan 2009
ifconfig Happy CNY to all in advance! i can offer my place for bbq but i reckon bbq @ yishun dam will be cooler
24 Jan 2009
vinceyeo Quote:
"Formerly posted by ifconfig:
Happy CNY to all in advance! i can offer my place for bbq but i reckon bbq @ yishun dam will be cooler "

when?
24 Jan 2009
haffisx yishun dam? please do it before 16 feb..busy already after that

Happy CNY!!
25 Jan 2009
mEimEi calling for uncle...pls plan~!~!~
26 Jan 2009
EdmundSng huat ar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28 Jan 2009
neutral Quote:
"Formerly posted by steven_VW:
Wishing all the folks in Oneshift, a Healthy, Wealthy and Mighty year of the OX. You will all enjoy Stability and Prosperity... Tua Pek Gong say one.....

fo...
28 Jan 2009

15 Dec 2008
neutral Wah, brother you created the clip!

Have an early Merry Christmas to all!
15 Dec 2008
Nefertiti37 Quote:
"Formerly posted by ifconfig:
Merry X'mas and enjoy this clip!"

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
Hope ya'll have a great year ahead!!
15 Dec 2008
ztcc78 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all..
15 Dec 2008
steven_VW ha ha ha... that's funny ifconfig...but you champion lah... can make this kind of clips... ha ha... but its good that it makes us laugh during this kind of gloomy time..... THANKS!

OK.. let's do...
15 Dec 2008
haffisx wohoo!!..merry Xmas & happy new year!!..& happy no longer bachelor to me!!
16 Dec 2008
ifconfig glad you all enjoy the clip. yes, it's arranged by me. but anyone can do that with your own imagination, just customise from that. have fun.
17 Dec 2008
Burhanj Quote:
"Formerly posted by ifconfig:
Merry X'mas and enjoy this clip!"

very nice and funny clip...
wishing all Oneshifters and A HAPPY XMAS AND A GREAT NEW YEAR 2009
20 Dec 2008
iNDS steadylah bro!!!!...Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year to all Oneshifters....

Major Fly!!!
21 Dec 2008
shah69 I would like to taked this oportuninity to wish all oneshifters a very HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A SAFER ROADS TO DRIVE IN.
21 Dec 2008
kkchai Merry Xmas..
26 Dec 2008
Hehe..I'm Life Long Everton Fan..

12 Oct 2008
Hehe..i just wonder if u guys eva did a wedding convoy before?..im getting married this dec..kinda cool if a whole lot of oneshift peeps escort me for my big day..just asking only..

18 Oct 2008
Quote:
" STOP for public buses turning out of bus bays,or you may soon be fined $130 under the Land Transport Authority’s (LTA) latest scheme togive priority to buses on the roads....An LTA study sh...

2 Dec 2008
Stevie80 Seriously speaking, to me I think it's just a pointless implementation that might cost even more jams and delays to other road users and possible increase in risks of accidents.
2 Dec 2008
shah69 is the bus an emergency vehicle like the police,ambulance,fire engine,etc.. that we drivers have to stop and give way to them,,,is there any stop sign for the drivers at the bus bay exit.,,,,this r...
2 Dec 2008
neutral I must concur with everyone here. But besides complain, I would like to offer my solutions.

What they(bus company) must do is to reduce bus stops and make more express(long haul) buses like taxi...
2 Dec 2008
Stefano I've witnessed some buses NOT TAKING their dedicated bus lanes n went onto the middle lane during bus lane hours... not to evade anything cuz there's no blockade or obstructions ahead.... really fo...
2 Dec 2008
kokbeng I agree that ppl take bus but hate the bus constantly stop at busstop. Waste money building a busstop at the wrong place?

Quote:
"Formerly posted by neutral:
I must concur with everyone here. Bu...
9 Dec 2008
kokbeng Should the bus be reduce since MRT already working hard.
9 Dec 2008
Burhanj as it is, buses just zip out of bus bays without waiting. Now, it will be worse.... had many a near miss accidents with buses who come out of bays, even though cars are near...driving on the 2nd la...
10 Dec 2008
yeewf What i would suggest is that give way to buses only during the peak hours.
But i was also wondering did LTA during the study notice the number of buses who did not give way to vwhicles at all?
10 Dec 2008
Stefano nope... tats my best guess hahaha...

the surveyors probably did wat they have to by the book...

Objective #1: Find ways to solve bus travelling timing.

Since nothing else was mentioned...
10 Dec 2008
MazdaBoy I agree with the police or ambulance thingy just weird
11 Dec 2008


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAKxsHe8l0g (watch it in HD at youtube)

I came across this in another forum n decided to "stun" it to share here...

The video was fully made up from foota...

6 Dec 2008
EdmundSng Quote:
"Formerly posted by Stefano:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAKxsHe8l0g (watch it in HD at youtube)

I came across this in another forum n decided to "stun" it to share here...

Th...
6 Dec 2008
jasontang I watch 5 times today aldy , that top gun song very matching leh , thanks stef , got some more or not..
6 Dec 2008
Stefano Yup bro the game's Forza 2, the racing sim depicts a some what true to life driving, the feel is rather close to the real deal so the race is much more challenging, dozens of tuning from ECU to cam...
6 Dec 2008
EdmundSng Quote:
"Formerly posted by Stefano:
Yup bro the game's Forza 2, the racing sim depicts a some what true to life driving, the feel is rather close to the real deal so the race is much more challengi...
6 Dec 2008
vinceyeo Quote:
"Formerly posted by EdmundSng:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Stefano:
Yup bro the game's Forza 2, the racing sim depicts a some what true to life driving, the feel is rather close to the real d...
6 Dec 2008
Burhanj yo man, this video rocks for sure. I am going home now to play drifting.
10 Dec 2008
ztcc78 Quote:
"Formerly posted by Burhanj:
yo man, this video rocks for sure. I am going home now to play drifting."
** this stun is done by professional
pls do not try it at home.. (parent guidance ...
10 Dec 2008
Stefano lolzz zack.... yes the "stunts" r done by professionals. 38,000 drifts were used to complete this video hahaha....

But, no one more professional than Vince liao hahaha.... straight line drifts...
10 Dec 2008
mEimEi Quote:
"Formerly posted by Stefano:
lolzz zack.... yes the "stunts" r done by professionals. 38,000 drifts were used to complete this video hahaha....

But, no one more professional than Vince ...
11 Dec 2008
vinceyeo Quote:
"Formerly posted by Stefano:
lolzz zack.... yes the "stunts" r done by professionals. 38,000 drifts were used to complete this video hahaha....

But, no one more professional than Vince ...
11 Dec 2008
Hehe..very impatient lah n quite worried..so when ah? i never read the terms and agreement. Cannot wait to fix it at my car..

26 Aug 2008
valenwolf Quote:
"Formerly posted by haffisx:
Hehe..very impatient lah n quite worried..so when ah? i never read the terms and agreement. Cannot wait to fix it at my car.."

You mean oneshift decals? I als...
26 Aug 2008
haffisx arite..thanks! anyway i got an email regarding bout the decals..gonna get it soon. The weird part it says payment transaction failed but my money kena deducted also..hmm..i dont blame oneshift i bl...
27 Aug 2008
valenwolf Quote:
"Formerly posted by haffisx:
arite..thanks! anyway i got an email regarding bout the decals..gonna get it soon. The weird part it says payment transaction failed but my money kena deducted a...
28 Aug 2008
iNDS Quote:
"Formerly posted by valenwolf:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by haffisx:
arite..thanks! anyway i got an email regarding bout the decals..gonna get it soon. The weird part it says payment transacti...
28 Aug 2008
EdmundSng saboed~~~~~~~~~~~
29 Aug 2008
haffisx anyway..i got my decals already..Thank u I lop U!! (sorry no pic ain't go the time to fix it yet)
15 Sep 2008
Burhanj Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
I brought EVERYTHING during our meetup at west coast, t-shirts, decals and stickers. May I can try to bring again if I can go our meetup next time."

would like t...
15 Nov 2008
Hi Folks,

Ai lim kopi mai?

Come come... let's meet for a chat and kopi this Friday night, meeting the newbies and catching up with the rest.

Date & Time : 14 November 2008, 8pm.
Place ...

13 Nov 2008
Burhanj Quote:
"Formerly posted by Burhanj:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by ztcc78:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Burhanj:
err, any exact meeting point??"
u got pm..."

kinda new to forums....what is pm?"


...
14 Nov 2008
steven_VW Great chatting with you all, mEimEi, Krazygal07, Kittymeow, Char, Ifconfig, Krazyguy_08, Skye & OC, Ztcc78 & friend, Vinceyeo and good to have new member joining us, Burhanj (nice meeting you!).

...
15 Nov 2008
Burhanj thank you all for the warm welcome last evening, was a pleasure meeting you all. looking forward to more meet ups.

Have a great weekend.

burhanj
15 Nov 2008
ztcc78 another wonderful nite learning new thing
thks again guys..
15 Nov 2008
vinceyeo Quote:
"Formerly posted by ztcc78:
another wonderful nite learning new thing
thks again guys.. "

zack so when you change component speakers??
15 Nov 2008
krazyguy_08 Quote:
"Formerly posted by vinceyeo:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by ztcc78:
another wonderful nite learning new thing
thks again guys.. "

zack so when you change component speakers?? "

haha, th...
15 Nov 2008
ztcc78 Quote:
"Formerly posted by vinceyeo:
zack so when you change component speakers?? "
will go around check prices first..
no hurry but should be within this year..
but if i kana Mon TOTO.. i buy y...
15 Nov 2008
vinceyeo Quote:
"Formerly posted by ztcc78:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by vinceyeo:
zack so when you change component speakers?? "
will go around check prices first..
no hurry but should be within this year....
16 Nov 2008
ztcc78 Quote:
"Formerly posted by vinceyeo:
wah sub only?? Bro make that a branded amp plus sub keke! "
provided if first prize
16 Nov 2008
fpchong Any meetup for this friday?
18 Nov 2008

Burhanj's Profile

12 Nov 2008
23 Jun 2012
Singapore , Hougang ave 10
offline

Information

burhanudeen
Male
Purchaser-Ship chandling
driving/music/reading/movies