Nissan 370Z Roadster (A)

With the 370Z Roadster, you can enjoy open motoring without the loss of the coupe's fun factor

9 May 2010
sickbrendan Does it have the brembos? Or like previous 350 cabrio, it was missing the brembos. We need more photos of the brakes guys!

Thanks for the article!
10 May 2010
raymondlai


Quote:
"Formerly posted by sickbrendan: Does it have the brembos? Or like previous 350 cabrio, it was missing the brembos. We need more photos of the brakes guys! Thanks for the article!"

...
10 May 2010
Malcolm I see 'em grey ones... Good to know that the open top doesn't suffer from rigidity problems. Keep up the good work!
11 May 2010
edlaz The 370Z was designed to be a cabrio to begin with and Nissan engineers seem to have done a really good job with structural integrity! I personally don't fancy the "fangs" on the front bumper but e...
12 May 2010
WD45 I've got a bit of a problem with it's heightened rear-end, either that the rear-suspension is set up a tad high to not look as sleek as it should. It's probably so because of the added weight when ...
13 May 2010
Ford Focus RS 2.5 (M)

Ford's RS name makes a local comeback after a long hiatus. Is the new Focus RS good enough to carry the Rallye Sport torch?

6 May 2010
edlaz So much for the old rule of thumb of a max of 250bhp for a FWD car. The new RS500 with 345bhp pushes the envelop of sanity and rationality even further. The RS quite simply steals your breath away....
6 May 2010
WD45 Hi edlaz, yeah...how the RS manage to almost eliminate torque steer with 345bhp on FD setup is just amazing.
6 May 2010
sickbrendan Thanks for this article. Hope we can get more photos of the brakes next time. Thanks guys!
6 May 2010
cttan456 In all the UK comparison tests, the Renaultsport Megane 250 is lighter, has more precise, sharper handling and less power but is faster around the track. The Focus RS more be more dramatic and thr...
6 May 2010
raymondlai


Quote:
"Formerly posted by sickbrendan: Thanks for this article. Hope we can get more photos of the brakes next time. Thanks guys!"



the brakes not very swee la thats why never took pics!
6 May 2010
raymondlai


Quote:
"Formerly posted by cttan456: In all the UK comparison tests, the Renaultsport Megane 250 is lighter, has more precise, sharper handling and less power but is faster around the track. ...
6 May 2010
cttan456 Wonder if Wearnes is gonna bring the Cup version Megane 250. That one comes with  Brembo 4-pots with red calipers and grooved discs....
7 May 2010
raymondlai


Quote:
"Formerly posted by cttan456: Wonder if Wearnes is gonna bring the Cup version Megane 250. That one comes with  Brembo 4-pots with red calipers and grooved discs....
"



Cup chassis...
7 May 2010
First Look: Lexus CT 200h

The new Lexus CT 200h is the first full hybrid vehicle to be launched in the premium compact segment. Entering production in late 2010 and set for sale worldwide, the fu...

27 Feb 2010
sickbrendan The Face of an IS250, the body of a Subaru Impreza... with a prius engine? Need more details on the performance specs... but doesnt seem too promising
1 Mar 2010
wilswong The way i see it: supposed to be a luxury brand with emphasis on luxury. Performance wise, it shouldn't top performances given its green credentials.

If the purpose of this model is to attract y...
4 Mar 2010
TCX607
Japanese go for hybrid while European go for smaller engine c/w supercharge and turbocharge. Both parties promote "Green" to the world.
I hope the price for hybrid will come down and make it attr...
7 Mar 2010

sickbrendan's Profile

1 Mar 2010
4 Jul 2011
Singapore
offline

Information

Male