Any idea how much does a tein or h&r spring cost that will give a 1.5 inch drop to my altis, tnx

17 Oct 2006
nelson73 That what malaysia do but car over ture


Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
Yes, never. In fact I don't even know got such a thing! "
11 Dec 2006
azfar Quote:
"Formerly posted by kenshin:
Any idea how much does a tein or h&r spring cost that will give a 1.5 inch drop to my altis, tnx"

my friend just lowered his Vios using Tein springs. the work...
19 Dec 2006
azfar my Kelisa's running on some el-cheapo lowering spring. and i paid only RM$150 for it..haha!

no complains so far.
19 Dec 2006
winq Quote:
"Formerly posted by azfar:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by kenshin:
Any idea how much does a tein or h&r spring cost that will give a 1.5 inch drop to my altis, tnx"

my friend just lowered his...
7 Aug 2007
azfar Quote:
"Formerly posted by winq:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by azfar:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by kenshin:
Any idea how much does a tein or h&r spring cost that will give a 1.5 inch drop to my altis, t...
7 Aug 2007
bluecity I guess there is this japan brand know as Espiler or something.. it should cost below $500 include installation bah.. change check with Stamford tyre.

btw, better will till after warranty than c...
4 Sep 2007
greggywong Quote:
"Formerly posted by kenshin:
Any idea how much does a tein or h&r spring cost that will give a 1.5 inch drop to my altis, tnx"

Go to Fong Kim/Racetech at Ubi...they got the tein springs.....
4 Sep 2007
krazyguy_08 not sure for altis but went to ask for my fit.. cost around $350 include installation... not advisable to change to lowering spring unless u have limited budget..2 cents of thought..
5 Sep 2007
Evan To be safe go for the same (related) brand for lowering springs eg. go STI for your wrx, go suzuki sports one if you're driving a SS/Ignis
17 Sep 2007
midniteexpress try Apex spring,lower by 35mm

price...range $350-$380 very comfortable

check it out
11 Oct 2007
Gud day, can somebody help me where i can purchase an ipod interface where in i can control my ipod thru my car stereo. I'm looking for the adapter that uses the cd changer port and not thru fm fre...

11 Oct 2006
Evan Hi Kenshin, welcome to oneshift! No idea really, have you checked out at Cineleisure or Wheellock?
11 Oct 2006
ascchew Dun think there is one out in the market. You may have to change your entire unit to cater for that. Think Alpine has got some new models that allow ipod input.
11 Oct 2006
accyt1978 wow... u guys understood what he is saying ah...
i couldn't form any sentence out of it man... hehehe
11 Oct 2006
neutral Quote:
"Formerly posted by accyt1978:
wow... u guys understood what he is saying ah...
i couldn't form any sentence out of it man... hehehe "
Bro, this is iPOD tech talk lah......hahahaa
12 Oct 2006
kenshin Quote:
"Formerly posted by Eber:
Hi Kenshin, welcome to oneshift! No idea really, have you checked out at Cineleisure or Wheellock?"

Tnx, although i've seen the site of a brand name PERIPHERAL a...
12 Oct 2006
kenshin Quote:
"Formerly posted by ascchew:
Dun think there is one out in the market. You may have to change your entire unit to cater for that. Think Alpine has got some new models that allow ipod input."...
12 Oct 2006
ifconfig i'm using a kenwood hu that play can mp3. what's your hu model?
13 Oct 2006
kenshin Quote:
"Formerly posted by ifconfig:
i'm using a kenwood hu that play can mp3. what's your hu model? "

i'm using a kenwood dpx model, exact model i forgot, i go it from japan, its a 2-din hu. Wh...
14 Oct 2006
ifconfig guess yours could be the 1st gen in the dpx that hasn't got the mp3 functions. in any case, just change to another mp3 capable hu then... now quite cheap with most starting at around $300
14 Oct 2006

kenshin's Profile

11 Oct 2006
29 Mar 2007
Philippines
offline

Information

Male