My friends all tell me that Manual Cars are more fuel efficient than auto counter parts by 20%. It it true?
Other advantages are manual cars pick up faster. And lastly it is cheaper by 2-3k than a...

23 Sep 2006
neutral If you look at all car manufacturers' specs, the manual version always have better fuel consumption than the auto version. However that is only applicable if they are of the same model. If you cros...
25 Sep 2006
fusukae Thanks for all your advise. Really appreciated it
After reading all your comments. I've decided to get a manual car.
My budget is below $40k. I'm aiming for a kia picanto manual (~$37k, bcoz it...
25 Sep 2006
neutral I think the Kia Picanto is a good buy,

Hope to see you soon in our meet-up and drive-up.
25 Sep 2006
lightfinger Quote:
"Formerly posted by fusukae:
My friends all tell me that Manual Cars are more fuel efficient than auto counter parts by 20%. It it true?
Other advantages are manual cars pick up faster. And...
26 Sep 2006
kiaking Yes, Kia Picanto is the one of the most fuel saving car, I regret to buy Kia Rio instead of Pica, see attached link if you are interested:-

http://sgcar4u.googlepages.com/
30 Sep 2006
fusukae Wow thanks kiaking for the website on fuel consumption on cars
30 Sep 2006
Evan Quote:
"Formerly posted by fusukae:
My friends all tell me that Manual Cars are more fuel efficient than auto counter parts by 20%. It it true?
Other advantages are manual cars pick up faster. And...
1 Oct 2006
windwaver Quote:
"Formerly posted by kiaking:

Yes, Kia Picanto is the one of the most fuel saving car, I regret to buy Kia Rio instead of Pica, see attached link if you are interested:-

15 Feb 2007
CarGod74 I like Manual car...not until I am 40 years old...maybe I will consider Auto....
15 Feb 2007
ztcc78 Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
Hi again. Generally speaking, there are advantages and disadvantages of both.

Manual
Cheaper car price
Generally better fuel efficiency (a more direct drive,...
16 Feb 2007
You take my lot, I'll take my revenge
Man allegedly loosens nuts of taxi's wheel and gets into scuffle with cabby after parking lot row
By Chong Shin Yen

December 01, 2006


YOU park lo...

6 Dec 2006
CarGod74 Two Thumbs Upz....
15 Feb 2007
CarExpert73 Fierce...

for that taxi who took my lot & scolded the 3 words, my reaction would be asking him why he said that since he's "in the right"? the next thing il do is ask if he wants to shift out o...
16 Feb 2007
stinkray Aiya, in singapore, all sort of funny drivers, one parking lot only want to fight, for what leh ????

anyway, few years back I got one incident, was waiting for lot, finally saw one empty slot, a...
16 Feb 2007
Want2Drive Quote:
"Formerly posted by stinkray:
Aiya, in singapore, all sort of funny drivers, one parking lot only want to fight, for what leh ???? "

cause they are bored?
16 Feb 2007
CarExpert73 Quote:
"Formerly posted by stinkray:
Aiya, in singapore, all sort of funny drivers, one parking lot only want to fight, for what leh ????

anyway, few years back I got one incident, was waiting f...
17 Feb 2007
NothingToDo *******************************************************************
Aiya, in singapore, all sort of funny drivers, one parking lot only want to fight, for what leh ????

anyway, few years back I...
23 Feb 2007
coldx Well, so far, i just let them be.. but my mouth will be so damn fouled.. i've always get the temptation of scratching the particular car.. haven't reach to that point yet.. i'll tell u all if/when ...
23 Feb 2007
stinkray Quote:
"Formerly posted by CarExpert73:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by stinkray:
Aiya, in singapore, all sort of funny drivers, one parking lot only want to fight, for what leh ????

anyway, few year...
23 Feb 2007
CarExpert73 Quote:
"Formerly posted by stinkray:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by CarExpert73:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by stinkray:
Aiya, in singapore, all sort of funny drivers, one parking lot only want to fight, ...
24 Feb 2007
stinkray wah....ball bearing ???? just to buy it and tekan those fellow, not worth it. Rather keep some bananas in my car, can eat while driving at the same time used it whenever you meet those unreasonable...
24 Feb 2007
Vai
What are the affordable coupes out there, if there is even one? Say Hyundai Tuscani, Honda Integra. Which will you go for? Thanks.

24 Mar 2005
Vai Now thats really affordable. I'm thinking of Corvette
13 Apr 2005
DNA Tuscani 2.0 auto. it does 0-100 in 10secs!! I saw a one today with a really outlandish bodykit.
19 Apr 2005
mj Quote:
"Formerly posted by Vai:
What are the affordable coupes out there, if there is even one? Say Hyundai Tuscani, Honda Integra. Which will you go for? Thanks."

If you just want the look, go ...
21 Apr 2005
mj Quote:
"Formerly posted by DNA:
Tuscani 2.0 auto. it does 0-100 in 10secs!! I saw a one today with a really outlandish bodykit."

Tuscani Turbo Kit is Available in SG liao
21 Apr 2005
Barakian Quote:
"Formerly posted by mj:
Tuscani Turbo Kit is Available in SG liao"

Does supra ring a bell??
21 Apr 2005
mj Quote:
"Formerly posted by Barakian:
Does supra ring a bell?? "

Ling Ling Ling ... No !
22 Apr 2005
Vai In fact EP3, DC5 and Celica SS2 is in my wishlist, but we all know the kind of damage we are talking about.

The Intergra GSR is at 88K, how about that, worth it? More then Tuscani but got iVTEC...
22 Apr 2005
Barakian Quote:
"Formerly posted by mj:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Barakian:
Does supra ring a bell?? "

Ling Ling Ling ... No !

"

That one is linging.... i tokking about RINGING..... haha!! ;ppp
22 Apr 2005
iforu http://forums.delphiforums.com/singaporecelica/messages/?msg=14169.1
rare second hand ss2. manual!!

the gsr ivtec dun come with the lift cam, only switch from 12 to 16valve.




Quote:
"Fo...
22 Jan 2007
windwaver Quote:
"Formerly posted by DNA:
Tuscani 2.0 auto. it does 0-100 in 10secs!! I saw a one today with a really outlandish bodykit."

Even Getz 3Dr can do it in 9.6sec and Swift Sport 8.9sec.
15 Feb 2007

windwaver's Profile

14 Feb 2007
14 Mar 2007
Singapore
offline

Information

Male