Hallo all, I am new here, afterall, I just got my license 2 months ago. I am trying to plan my finances to get a car. Anyone has any advice on this? How much and how long will be optimum for a loan...

21 Oct 2007
louis1968 Quote:
"Formerly posted by bumii:
Hallo all, I am new here, afterall, I just got my license 2 months ago. I am trying to plan my finances to get a car. Anyone has any advice on this? How much and h...
2 Nov 2007
accyt1978 Quote:
"Formerly posted by bumii:
Hallo all, I am new here, afterall, I just got my license 2 months ago. I am trying to plan my finances to get a car. Anyone has any advice on this? How much and h...
2 Nov 2007
sumo Financing a car is only part of the equation. You've still got the maintenance. This is the part that usually hits. Work out how much you're willing to part to finance and maintain the car. The com...
6 Nov 2007
steven_VW Hi bumii,

Welcome to the Oneshift family, enjoy your stay and do join us at our meet ups and live chat room.

As for your questions regarding car financing, you may want to refer to my recent ...
6 Nov 2007
Guys,
From the forum i read, seldom people drive an Avante here. Anyway what concern me is where can i get after market body kits for this car in sg, any recommandations here?

pls post some co...

14 Aug 2007
joycelym Quote:
"Formerly posted by kalvin:
Guys,
From the forum i read, seldom people drive an Avante here. Anyway what concern me is where can i get after market body kits for this car in sg, any recomma...
14 Aug 2007
kalvin Quote:
"Formerly posted by joycelym:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by kalvin:
Guys,
From the forum i read, seldom people drive an Avante here. Anyway what concern me is where can i get after market body...
15 Aug 2007
AccordTypeS Quote:
"Formerly posted by kalvin:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by joycelym:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by kalvin:
Guys,
From the forum i read, seldom people drive an Avante here. Anyway what concern me i...
15 Aug 2007
kalvin Thankz
16 Aug 2007
louis1968 Quote:
"Formerly posted by kalvin:
Guys,
From the forum i read, seldom people drive an Avante here. Anyway what concern me is where can i get after market body kits for this car in sg, any recomma...
23 Oct 2007
Interior:
1. Master lock, individual lock, child lock
2. Window lock, power windows (at driver side and at individual side)
3. Electric mirrors
4. Headlight switch, signal switch, high beam...

12 Dec 2004

louis1968's Profile

11 May 2007
21 Nov 2007
Singapore
offline

Information

Male