Evo X vs new STi

"The question of which car is faster around a track; The Mitsubishi Evolution X or the new Subaru Impreza WRX STi has been answered.

The age old rivalry between the Mitsubishi L...

6 Dec 2007
neutral Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:

Ever wonder why the 'bad guys' in intial D is in Evo and Takumi's father drives the first gen WRX version VI? "

I think is more for commercial reason...i.e. w...
6 Dec 2007
vinceyeo Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
Let me add some Mica Blue flame
I'm cool with everyone's preference. The late Colin Mcrae is someone who made me fall in love with cars in the first place, even ...
6 Dec 2007
Stefano errrr.....so rex drivers r majority monks...???? haha...
7 Dec 2007
ztcc78 Quote:
"Formerly posted by vinceyeo:
Char... becoz Nan Ren Bu Huai Ni Ren Bu Ai! Bad guys always get the most chio babes
*just kiddin*"
so u must be a bad guy la..
7 Dec 2007
kkchai Er....

Talking on Initial D, Team Emperor's Kyouichi Sudou don't sound like bad guy compared to Team in Evo V, VI.

Anyway, the rivalry between Evo & STi will never end...
7 Dec 2007
MnM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XzEvDckku8

SST, MT5 & skyline suck big time
7 Dec 2007
kkchai Old school win.... Still Evo win over STi...haha
7 Dec 2007
kkchai Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
Traditionally, Evo has slightly better specs then STI. But the price of Evo is a lot more."

Modern, Evo still has slightly better specs then STI. But the price ...
7 Dec 2007
kkchai Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
The Evo price had become slightly 'affordable' and racer friendly with the GT variant. The UK gets the FQ tuned up versions too. For Impreza, UK gets the Prodrive p...
7 Dec 2007
kkchai Check out this website:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=123886?tid=edmunds.il.home.photopanel..1.*

Best Motoring from Japan: A race between Evo IX, Old Sti, Skyline GT...
12 Dec 2007
Hi, anyone used or read about Toyo TAJ48 tyres??
Appreciate feedback as I'm planning to change my tyres soon...

I was todl by a tyres shop in sim ming that it a very quiet touring tyres...non p...

4 Dec 2007
MnM go for any tires accept this one Falken ZIEX ZE-326 its the worst ever made on market!
6 Dec 2007
ifconfig Quote:
"Formerly posted by sonicmood:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by ifconfig:
michelin energy tires are quiet and good for fuel economy. "

Hi, are you talking about the MXV8?? "

yeah.. also mx1 ...
6 Dec 2007
sonicmood Any bro got any comments on this tires...Bridgestone RE001 Adrenalin??
12 Dec 2007
holymonk Formerly posted by sonicmood:
Thanks for all the recommendation and feedback. Appreciate it..
I understand that GR80 is now made in PRC...wonder how the quality & Q.C like??

Bridgestone GR80...
14 Dec 2007
sonicmood Short field report on the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE001.

Size : 205/55 R16
Rim : Stock
Quantity : 4x

Installed it this afternoon just before it rain like siao...got the chance to drive it dur...
14 Dec 2007
Forsei Hi bro,
may I know roughly how much it costs for the 205/55/16 adrenalins?
18 Dec 2007
sonicmood Quote:
"Formerly posted by Forsei:
Hi bro,
may I know roughly how much it costs for the 205/55/16 adrenalins?"

Bro, you got PM...
18 Dec 2007
stinkray Quote:
"Formerly posted by sonicmood:
Short field report on the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE001.

Size : 205/55 R16
Rim : Stock
Quantity : 4x

Installed it this afternoon just before it rain like...
18 Dec 2007
Forsei Quote:
"Formerly posted by sonicmood:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Forsei:
Hi bro,
may I know roughly how much it costs for the 205/55/16 adrenalins?"

Bro, you got PM... "

Tks bro!
19 Dec 2007
sonicmood Quote:
"Formerly posted by stinkray:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by sonicmood:
Short field report on the Bridgestone Adrenalin RE001.

Size : 205/55 R16
Rim : Stock
Quantity : 4x

Installed it th...
19 Dec 2007
Hi all, I was at motorimage a few days back, just dropping by coz of the attractive 1.98% interest rate. The SE was very friendly and helpful. He gave me a shocking car prc of $52,888(after 2k disc...

29 Nov 2007
kkchai Quote:
"Formerly posted by r0_ger:
thx dude...

Anyway I test drive the impreza, its not the TS model, its the newer 1.6i sedan. Very continental car specs. I like the frameless windows...

Wil...
29 Nov 2007
neutral They are clearing stock of the older TS sedan I suppose. If you don't mind the FC, it is a very good buy.
29 Nov 2007
r0_ger Quote:
"Formerly posted by kkchai:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by r0_ger:
thx dude...

Anyway I test drive the impreza, its not the TS model, its the newer 1.6i sedan. Very continental car specs. I l...
29 Nov 2007
mojo I'd get the Subaru, high FC cause of AWD but drives soooo much better then the GLX, especially at the corners; and the GLX got high FC too, might as well get one thats good at something??
30 Nov 2007
BoxerRules Mojo, how 'high' to constitute high FC and vice versa?
30 Nov 2007
BoxerRules Roger, its international policy. When the new model appears in the market, the old model goes on sale. Although i'm a sub fan, i am however not biast trust me. Mojo is correct

If you are inte...
30 Nov 2007
mojo Quote:
"Formerly posted by BoxerRules:
Mojo, how 'high' to constitute high FC and vice versa? "

You'd be lucky to get about 8-10km/L.
30 Nov 2007
r0_ger Quote:
"Formerly posted by mojo:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by BoxerRules:
Mojo, how 'high' to constitute high FC and vice versa? "

You'd be lucky to get about 8-10km/L. "

Wah! so bad meh?? sian...
30 Nov 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by mojo:
I'd get the Subaru, high FC cause of AWD but drives soooo much better then the GLX, especially at the corners; and the GLX got high FC too, might as well get one th...
6 Dec 2007
sdm1564s Hi Guy, I am also deciding whether to buy Lancer 1.6 or Impreza 1.6A.

Impreza 1.6A
$51,988 after deduction of Finance load, insurance, MAY bank credi card & promotion (-$2400).
SE will thrown ...
25 Dec 2007
wc
Hi everyone, what about paying in full for the car? Is it better to take up loan or pay in the full amount?

29 Nov 2007
neutral If you have spare money, you can always pay in full. No monthly worries and you save all the interests. Can also sell car anytime.

But some dealers may quote you higher price if you choose to pa...
29 Nov 2007
MnM of coz pay full is better, like neutral said, save loan interest.

jus like my PM whoopz str8 75k cash for a new Wish & drive it off immediately lol... & in the next 7~10yrs no need to worry abou...
29 Nov 2007
steven_VW Hi wc,

Welcome to the Oneshift family, enjoy your stay and do join us at our meet ups and live chat room.

IMHO, there is no definite answer to your questions, its very much depending on the f...
1 Dec 2007
Hey guys,

i'll be opening up my chalet room on 23rd nov for oneshift night @aloha Loyang located in Pasir Ris.Please do let me noe who is able make it on that day as i need to arrange for food. ...

11 Nov 2007
Hi members out there . care to share some advise in amp .
Recently been fiddling with ice and trouble a few members like zack, and ifconfig . bought some 2nd hand items
Db series 4ch amp
Db s...

21 Nov 2007
vincetanaka ermmm am i actually going the wrong way as to start ice from the ass . sub woofer ---speckers -----headunit ?
the installer was telling me i shld start with head first ?
pls advise ?
ztcc ur VS ...
21 Nov 2007
accyt1978 Quote:
"Formerly posted by vincetanaka:
ermmm am i actually going the wrong way as to start ice from the ass . sub woofer ---speckers -----headunit ?
the installer was telling me i shld start with...
21 Nov 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by vincetanaka:
ermmm am i actually going the wrong way as to start ice from the ass . sub woofer ---speckers -----headunit ?
the installer was telling me i shld start with...
21 Nov 2007
ztcc78 Quote:
"Formerly posted by vincetanaka:
ztcc ur VS is 5 point wats that ah ?
got difference between the number of point bo ?
"
VS (voltage stablizer) is for stable ur car voltage lor..
im not...
21 Nov 2007
accyt1978 Quote:
"Formerly posted by MnM:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by vincetanaka:
ermmm am i actually going the wrong way as to start ice from the ass . sub woofer ---speckers -----headunit ?
the installer ...
21 Nov 2007
vincetanaka MnM the items i bought are on the first of my post .
capacitor dnt cost too much rite i read some costing 100+ for lanzar one dunno if its the one http://www.mycarforum.com/forum/Aftermarket_C5/I...
21 Nov 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by vincetanaka:
Hi members out there . care to share some advise in amp .
Recently been fiddling with ice and trouble a few members like zack, and ifconfig . bought some 2...
21 Nov 2007
MnM btw vince, the cap, think is need to calculate the total RMS power output from the amps, better is ask your installer some advise abt it. I dont know how to cal. the RMS.
21 Nov 2007
vincetanaka is pre amp also an EQ ?
a box with many tips to adjust one.
23 Nov 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by vincetanaka:
is pre amp also an EQ ?
a box with many tips to adjust one. "
yes
23 Nov 2007
Can anyone help me out here? Pls.
Supposing 1 want to change my rims, what are the considerations i must observe? My original intent for change was for beauty but do not want to increase FC in ...

14 Nov 2007
accyt1978 Quote:
"Formerly posted by Vlanze:
End of the day, change to something which u will like, be it color and size. If not, u will keep harping on "Why didnt I change to that instead?".

Have a list...
22 Nov 2007
Vlanze Quite true...I got mine done there as well...no complaints other than having to stand and wait. Guess I was lucky...went on Sunday morning...1 of the first.

Quote:
"Formerly posted by accyt1978:...
22 Nov 2007
kkchai Sorry to bump in... We all keep say if we want to mod a normal car to dinasour car, end of day, the cost is same as dinaosur car, why not get a dinasour car?

But have you ever plug-and-play? Si...
22 Nov 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by BoxerRules:
yup yup yup hahahaha agreed agreed I'm lining up my mods for 2008 - 2010

1) Wheels: Low profile tires plus new lightweight rims (for beauty)
2) Engine: ne...
22 Nov 2007
BoxerRules Quote:
"Formerly posted by kkchai:
Sorry to bump in... We all keep say if we want to mod a normal car to dinasour car, end of day, the cost is same as dinaosur car, why not get a dinasour car?

...
22 Nov 2007
BoxerRules Thanks everyone for your advises. After extensive research and asking around, i have decided not to be Poh Heng's customer. I am inclined to send to Stamford at this point in time. I am quite impre...
23 Nov 2007
MnM
Lately saw some discussion about this FD or Final Drive for GLX. A quite interesting topic though...

Those had it on GLX, commented its good for the pickup overall performance (*no HP gain) they...

19 Nov 2007
kkchai Bro TrollR is pro-in-technical, you get excited to see his Lancer profile.

From what I understand, Final Drive give balance between pick-up and top speed, you can either choose high pick-up, low...
20 Nov 2007
kkchai Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
Final drive affects ALL gears. It is a cheaper way for driving enthusiast to go for a lower final gear for better acceleration at the expense of top speed. Seldom d...
20 Nov 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
Final drive affects ALL gears. It is a cheaper way for driving enthusiast to go for a lower final gear for better acceleration at the expense of top speed. Seldom d...
20 Nov 2007
neutral Every car comes with final drive. It is what connects the engine and the gearbox to the drive wheels(front or rear wheels or 4 wheels).

Like what Charlie mentioned, it will affect all gears. The...
20 Nov 2007
ifconfig here's my take on this...

yes you can put an extra gear (6th speed) into a 5 speed ratio. as char has mentioned, this is good for those who track. reason being, you are constantly on high rev, w...
20 Nov 2007
Hi

I'm a new driver of Honda Jazz...can the experts out there tell me whether I shld use petrol 95 or 98 for my car? My car agent told me 95 is good enough. But a friend said that 95 is for o...

9 Nov 2007
Have you seen a monk or nun driving luxury cars before? I think the monks in Singapore are quite well-off. Even the low-ranking ones are driving at least a new Corolla/Altis. They may claim that th...

16 Nov 2007
Stefano There's bound to be some jackasses in every religion who'll twist the religious teachings to their own greed or objectives. Believers will easily get brainwashed into thinking those twisted teachin...
19 Nov 2007
newwheels I have read a news article some years back that some Thai monks donned wigs, wear fashionable clothes and drive Mercedes during weekends to go womanizing and boozing On weekdays, they put on their...
19 Nov 2007
ztcc78 Quote:
"Formerly posted by newwheels:
I have read a news article some years back that some Thai monks donned wigs, wear fashionable clothes and drive Mercedes during weekends to go womanizing and b...
19 Nov 2007
acewan Those monks who does that will find out that all is not worth it when they are paying their dues in hell. Period.
19 Nov 2007
Stefano Quote:
"Formerly posted by ztcc78:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by newwheels:
I have read a news article some years back that some Thai monks donned wigs, wear fashionable clothes and drive Mercedes dur...
19 Nov 2007
ztcc78 Quote:
"Formerly posted by Stefano:
Yup and I heard it's compulsory to serve either 1. Thought their army stricter than ours, during the 1st few months, absolutely no going home..... wow.... may of...
19 Nov 2007
kkchai Guys, have you heard a book name Monk who sold his Ferrari?
19 Nov 2007
Stefano Quote:
"Formerly posted by kkchai:
Guys, have you heard a book name Monk who sold his Ferrari? "

Wow, ferrari, so the monk pay taxes annually? The only rich monk I saw was in WWE. The Japanese ...
19 Nov 2007
Stefano Quote:
"Formerly posted by ztcc78:
haha bro.. tats a gd compare
heard now army aint as strict as wat we used to have"

5 day work week, 2yrs army, king coil, good meals, aircon office, computeri...
19 Nov 2007
newwheels Quote:
"Still I respect Rev. Ming Yi alot despite that he drives."

The Reverend is in a new controversy over his Phd qualification. Read an article in Straits Times dated 19 Nov.
19 Nov 2007
Saw the pic of the Civic Type R which crashed in Malaysia NSHW. Quite scary. Hope sis and bro here are fine.

Honda Civic Type R Crashed

14 Nov 2007
I'm looking to get my first car together with my gf, and we're looking for a car to get us around on weekends/after work.

So far, I've test driven the Peugeot 107, Honda Jazz, Suzuki Swift 1.5, ...

9 Nov 2007
MnM yo Tabby, budget different 5k in between can affect alot of aspect of buying car, believe me, it will make you spinning around your decision.

-for safety, IMO theres no any family car in this wo...
13 Nov 2007
lchuanglr hi tabby. welcome!
was in your position just a mth ago, and I was comparing the swift vs the honda fit (jazz). got the fit in the end, and i'm quite happy with it now. my personal feel is...

pr...
14 Nov 2007
lchuanglr oh forgot to add, my real life FC is about 16km/L (odo at 1600+ km only!), but I drive on expressways 80% of the time. read somewhere that if you do alot of city start-stop driving, the DSI engine ...
14 Nov 2007
ckyc Hi man,

I'm like you, 2 weeks ago I was also deciding on Latio or Jazz (swift was eliminated because of personal reason) The pros and cons are pretty obvious and you need to admit that these are...
22 Nov 2007
Tabby_N Haha.. yes, we chose the Latio Sport in the end as well, and we got our COE this round! So waiting to do the registration paperwork soon! =D
22 Nov 2007
ckyc Cool, same same i also got my COE yesterday,
22 Nov 2007
Roj Congrats guys!
22 Nov 2007
ec1809 Why not consider the new Subaru Impreza 5D 1.5R. The design is nice. It looks like the Ford Focus ST. I just booked mine. waiting for the new car to come. Power wise not bad. Using DOHC engine with...
3 Dec 2007
Hi, i might be asking a stupid question, but here goes... when can i obtain my car license? born the year 1990! cos some say 18, some say 21....
Many thanks!

7 Nov 2007
sumo To my knowledge, it's 18 y.o.You can check the BBDC website:
http://www.bbdc.sg/bbdc/xl/XL200_lite/class3_enrol_requirements.asp
7 Nov 2007
Stefano I used to remember the minimum age requirement at 16 because my buddy got his license in Secondary 4 which is about 16 or 17 years old. But that was like 12 years ago back in 1995 thou hehe... The...
8 Nov 2007
PRODRIVER THANKS guys.... YEA! tat means i can get my car license next year ....
8 Nov 2007
hondata getting licence is easy but maintaining a car is tedious, do have a job in hand and stable down first before actually commit yourself to a car.
10 Nov 2007
akiimmm sorry to use dis threat...cn 16 yr old go for theory???,either car or motorcycle???coz while i was sufing one of e spore website juz nw,,it say yes...but im nt sure..
13 Nov 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by Stefano:
I used to remember the minimum age requirement at 16 because my buddy got his license in Secondary 4 which is about 16 or 17 years old. But that was like 12 year...
13 Nov 2007
Stefano Quote:
"Formerly posted by MnM:
yeah, after so much road accidents involving so many youngster, rules change to 18, lucky me, I got mine at the age of 16 both car & motor, at that time everything w...
13 Nov 2007
krazygal07 the rule now change to 18.. however, i also heard that for those who are born in 1990, will be 21 for them.. so i'm not too sure too.. anyway 1 more month to 2008, so by then you go check out those...
29 Nov 2007
neutral Quote:
"Formerly posted by akiimmm:
sorry to use dis threat...cn 16 yr old go for theory???,either car or motorcycle???coz while i was sufing one of e spore website juz nw,,it say yes...but im nt s...
29 Nov 2007

6 Nov 2007
joycelym Thanks siamkia !!
7 Nov 2007
neutral Thanks brother, that's what I need.
7 Nov 2007
MnM lucky for me can avoid all the gantry from home to workplace kekeke
13 Nov 2007
ztcc78 During School Holidays (better than nothing lor)
http://www.oneshift.com/news/news.php?newsid=697
14 Nov 2007
hi all
no discrimination on female drive ha?

3 Nov 2007
krazyguy_08 Quote:
"Formerly posted by lchuanglr:
eh.. banning? think not lah. you guys all so friendly one.

anyway, just to link to another thread, seems like kok beng and I both got the Fit, and are havin...
15 Nov 2007
joycelym *Paging for HONDATA, Paging for HONDATA. Please come over to the information counter right now.*

15 Nov 2007
hondata Quote:
"Formerly posted by joycelym:
*Paging for HONDATA, Paging for HONDATA. Please come over to the information counter right now.*

"yes mummy andy at the counter
haha
15 Nov 2007
hondata Quote:
"Formerly posted by lchuanglr:
eh.. banning? think not lah. you guys all so friendly one.

anyway, just to link to another thread, seems like kok beng and I both got the Fit, and are havin...
15 Nov 2007
kkchai lchuanglr, if you able to meet Hondata himself, just "download" from him, would that be easier? Just remember to "on" your firewall and anti-poison as he's very poison. Just joking...
16 Nov 2007
lchuanglr haha.. not that bad lah. he quite friendly what. already reply my noob question.

dun dare meet him though.. my no frills car will die in shame after meeting his zhng-ed up car. even got ejectio...
17 Nov 2007
Hi I'm plan to get a car, dwon the list to lancer and cerato.
whis is better?
Thanks.

7 Nov 2007
nick71 joycelym are you driving a lancer GLX? how is it? anything to share with?
12 Nov 2007
kkchai Quote:
"Formerly posted by nick71:
sorry bro and sis...i think too much also worry too much already. it look like lancer GLX is better choose them any others range in my budget."

Bro, don't be s...
12 Nov 2007
ztcc78 agree with joycelym.. get the lancer
as long as u do not mod the car.. its a normal affortable family car
dun get confuse with too many choices else u gonna have headache
hope u set ur mind soon...
12 Nov 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by nick71:
i'm looking for a family car, i got children ...but not MPV tpye.
budget around 50k+, any good advise."

Yo nick, I dont want to affect your thinking, 50k+ bud...
12 Nov 2007
sumo Hey nick, your list seems to be going the other way. Thought you already narrowed to lancer and cerato? Mnm has got a very good breakdown of cost incurred for owning and running a car. Don't bust y...
13 Nov 2007
NothingToDo Quote:
"Formerly posted by nick71:
Hi I'm plan to get a car, dwon the list to lancer and cerato.
whis is better?
Thanks."

LANCER as personal preference.

There is no better or not when choo...
13 Nov 2007
nick71 Thx.for all good info, i'm visting C&C showroom this coming weekend,
thinking with itme the SE can throw in for me.
14 Nov 2007
MnM
model PA-4100 & PA-4200

anyone used before or got any other party's feedback on this amp.

thanks

7 Nov 2007
accyt1978 Quote:
"Formerly posted by MnM:
model PA-4100 & PA-4200

anyone used before or got any other party's feedback on this amp.

thanks"

if u wanna play ICE.. dun bother with nakamichi.. it's onl...
8 Nov 2007
kkchai Bro, I think you can directly PM Hondata. He is more keen to spend on performance cum ICE, so I think he will know better.
8 Nov 2007
accyt1978 Quote:
"Formerly posted by kkchai:
Bro, I think you can directly PM Hondata. He is more keen to spend on performance cum ICE, so I think he will know better."

no need to PM.. just go down to toh...
8 Nov 2007
kkchai Quote:
"Formerly posted by accyt1978:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by kkchai:
Bro, I think you can directly PM Hondata. He is more keen to spend on performance cum ICE, so I think he will know better."
...
8 Nov 2007
accyt1978 Quote:
"Formerly posted by kkchai:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by accyt1978:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by kkchai:
Bro, I think you can directly PM Hondata. He is more keen to spend on performance cum ICE...
8 Nov 2007
MnM thank accyt, Focal is way above the expectation, alone the components buey tahan liao lol...
9 Nov 2007
Wishing all our Indian/Tamil friends here.....

HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!!!

and all the folks here, enjoy the holiday!

Cheers!!!


7 Nov 2007
joycelym Vannakkum!!! Savariama?

We oneshifters here wishing all our Hindu's members and friends a HAPPY DEEPAVALI!
8 Nov 2007
julee311 Wishing all Hindu, Happy Deepavali.
8 Nov 2007
ztcc78 wish everyone a happy holiday..
8 Nov 2007
kkchai :thumbsup:

HAPPPPPPI DEEEEEE....PAAAAA....VAAAAAA.....LIIIIIIIIII
8 Nov 2007
greatlyblessedchia Happy Deepavali to our Hindu friends and a relaxing day for the rest!
8 Nov 2007
ztcc78 Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
Wish everyone a happy Deepavali, while I rest at home "
haha.. heard u kena chicken pox
take care.. dun miss out ur penang trip
8 Nov 2007
mEimEi happy deepavali~!~
8 Nov 2007
MnM Happy Deepavali

reporting live from airport goin holiday
8 Nov 2007
hondata Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by ztcc78:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
Wish everyone a happy Deepavali, while I rest at home "
haha.. heard u kena chicken pox
take ...
10 Nov 2007
MnM
there you go screwed up sia



2 Nov 2007
joycelym HUH!!! Walau eh... NTUC somemore.. I wonder what will MUIS said...
2 Nov 2007
ztcc78 would like to knw how our muslim frens think abt this..
2 Nov 2007
MnM ermm... no offence hor for muslim community, if find it insult let me know, I take it out.

anyway, heard from my friend this being a police case, investigation something like that. Dont know whe...
3 Nov 2007
iNDS well bro..it was all over the net on this issued...
NTUC had inform that there is no "Halal" sticker in there...

so i think smone could have paste the sticker and taken photo to it..
i tink we...
3 Nov 2007
MnM haha... so its prank -.-" those people are really eat full nothing to do

btw this the news link http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/309067/1/.html
3 Nov 2007
joycelym This is very bad for our multi-racial harmonial society..

Now NTUC supermarket wanted to make a police report to nab whoever insensitive fellar that has tampered the packaging and take a photo...
3 Nov 2007
Stefano Anyone have been onto Mr. Brown dot com? I'm not sure if the clip is still there, it's about 2 guys making fun of a muslim food stall owner by ordering pork prata... which I find a little bit irrit...
4 Nov 2007
amil i think these pranksters are just heartless.. let the authority handle the matter my bros/sis
5 Nov 2007
kkchai Quote:
"Formerly posted by Stefano:
Anyone have been onto Mr. Brown dot com? I'm not sure if the clip is still there, it's about 2 guys making fun of a muslim food stall owner by ordering pork prat...
5 Nov 2007
Feeling very suay... Was picking up my mum at the workplace, CPF Building at Robinson Road and stopped as usual outside the building. It is double yellow zig zag line there.. Usually a lot of cars ...

1 Nov 2007
MnM oic, thanks, must extra carefull coz I only got 12pt on my 1st yr licence
3 Nov 2007
TrollR Quote:
"Formerly posted by MnM:
oic, thanks, must extra carefull coz I only got 12pt on my 1st yr licence "

P platers got to be xtra careful on the road. Any traffic offence or accident in any w...
3 Nov 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by TrollR:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by MnM:
oic, thanks, must extra carefull coz I only got 12pt on my 1st yr licence "

P platers got to be xtra careful on the road. Any t...
3 Nov 2007
TrollR Quote:
"Formerly posted by MnM:
I not on P plate just different country conversion "

Ooops!!! My apologies
4 Nov 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by TrollR:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by MnM:
I not on P plate just different country conversion "

Ooops!!! My apologies "
no worry, anyway guess still EQ to P plater (for...
4 Nov 2007
Jemmy Hey guys... Thanks for all the advice... So sorry... Was so busy... Anyway, I took another look when I went to pick my mum ujp again and it's a single yellow zig zag line so it means can stop for p...
9 Nov 2007
TrollR Quote:
"Formerly posted by Jemmy:
As for me, everytime I pick my mum up, I try to keep in the rightmost lane way ahead of time and not to pull any last minute hijinxs... I try not to obstruct the f...
12 Nov 2007
kokbeng Sorry if my question has been ask before.But is there anybody (best from the TP)know how long or how do we know that summons where issue for passing red traffic light and speeding? Is there no way ...
14 Nov 2007
joycelym Quote:
"Formerly posted by kokbeng:
Sorry if my question has been ask before.But is there anybody (best from the TP)know how long or how do we know that summons where issue for passing red traffic ...
14 Nov 2007
neutral Joycelym, you always check the website? Hahah
16 Nov 2007
speed limit is 70 km/h...
are u one of them being caught speeding at 90 km/h?

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20071102/tap-309287-231650b.html



3 Nov 2007
ifconfig authority should just call it KPT not KPE. a tunnel no one speeds, expressway everyone speeds; remember the key word is express. 70 is just lame excuse to deter accidents. might as well put it as 6...
4 Nov 2007
amil what are the authorities actually been thinking when dey put some street rd on 70km/h?? and KPE on 70km/h?? does that really show how not realistic our authorities are?
5 Nov 2007
iNDS tried the KPE...well not really that great though...
saw sm officers standing before and after the entrance of the highway...

feel that the roads are rather bumppy..
5 Nov 2007
obstruct91 Quote:
"Formerly posted by amil:
what are the authorities actually been thinking when dey put some street rd on 70km/h?? and KPE on 70km/h?? does that really show how not realistic our authorities ...
5 Nov 2007
Stefano Quote:
"Formerly posted by obstruct91:

i believe they put KPE 70km/h cuz the roads is small... once accident, it'll jam up the WHOLE of KPE... haha.. thats juz wad i assume.. correct me if im wro...
5 Nov 2007
vinceyeo I actually used to hate CTE alot too until recently AYE going to ECP is getting really bad as well especially during the usual peak hours till about 9pm at night...
6 Nov 2007
kittymeow Quote:
"Formerly posted by iNDS:
tried the KPE...well not really that great though...
saw sm officers standing before and after the entrance of the highway...

feel that the roads are rather bum...
6 Nov 2007
kittymeow Quote:
"Formerly posted by obstruct91:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by amil:
what are the authorities actually been thinking when dey put some street rd on 70km/h?? and KPE on 70km/h?? does that really ...
6 Nov 2007
Storm Hi,
finally tried out the KPE the other day...The authorities should have tried variable speed limit as in higher eg.90km/h at off peak periods...
There are warning signs everywhere! Can't imagin...
6 Dec 2007
vinceyeo Quote:
"Formerly posted by Storm:
Hi,
finally tried out the KPE the other day...The authorities should have tried variable speed limit as in higher eg.90km/h at off peak periods...
There are warn...
6 Dec 2007
3 idiots in the video probably weigh 200kgs combined and they want a man in his 70s to ferry them on his human-powered trishaw. When they decided they have made enough fun of the poor man, they pre...

29 Oct 2007
bearie77 They r so freaking evil.. Will kick their ass if i c them.. let them try some singapore chili... Throw them dwn singapore river... IDIOTS.. ISBW
29 Oct 2007
iNDS Quote:
"Formerly posted by bearie77:
They r so freaking evil.. Will kick their ass if i c them.. let them try some singapore chili... Throw them dwn singapore river... IDIOTS.. ISBW"


sister ta...
30 Oct 2007
sumo ...What goes around comes around....the blokes have already determined their fate.
30 Oct 2007
mEimEi they r real A****LE... kick them dw river too easy for them. shld throw them into a pool of cow dung man..
30 Oct 2007
acooper1 :fighting:

how mean. and totally unfair.

__________________
early Christmas wishlist:
- nissan altima performance parts
- nissan aftermarket parts
- nissan brakes
30 Oct 2007
ztcc78 this seems to become a big news
was posted on newpaper today..
31 Oct 2007
NothingToDo NNB eh CCB. Dont let me c them on the st. They better hv left here for gd and dont ever come back. Fuuking foreigners no father mother one. No respect for senior citizens. One gd example of CB fore...
31 Oct 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by ztcc78:
this seems to become a big news
was posted on newpaper today.."
this morning radio station also got thier new, ask ppl call in to express their views lol... chn...
2 Nov 2007
joycelym Today on front page THE NEWPAPER again.. think this issue has gone worldwide..even in Britain's daily newspaper.

I share the same sentiments with the old man's family...
2 Nov 2007
CHIBA, Japan : Japanese electronics giant Hitachi has developed a steering wheel that enables the driver to use his or her fingers as switches for the engine, car stereo and navigation system...
...

31 Oct 2007
ztcc78 huh..!! i dun wana kena chop off finger by thieves le..
31 Oct 2007
neutral Agree, why make things so complicated? Next time maybe use toe to accelerate and brake??
31 Oct 2007
kkchai Later they incoperate XBox360, WII or PS4 joystick to drive a future car. Just imagine our kids play games and we drive like play game...
31 Oct 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
Guess the button Hamilton might have pressed!"
no. 22
2 Nov 2007
I am not sure bros here have seen this Saudi Arabia Honda Accord 2007 before, if not, I beleive this will be eye opener for you

More Pic at Click for Honda Accord Saudi Arabia



25 Oct 2007
Roj WAAA SeH!!! haha
25 Oct 2007
joycelym errr... looks good... but will heavy downpour seeps right through the engine compartment?
25 Oct 2007
Roj Saudi wun rain mah!! haha
25 Oct 2007
seanping73 quite true .... but no rain, got sand leh
26 Oct 2007
domino88 Will the US see it as weapon of mass destruction? The design look out of this world.
26 Oct 2007
MnM they rich, can go beyond the modding, go youtube look out for their vids, pretty crazy I think, saw them how the sprint drift on the highway -___-"
26 Oct 2007
Nano $$ is power...
29 Oct 2007
sumo Wah, heavy mod.
30 Oct 2007
MnM Arab way of skating must buy sandal
1 Nov 2007
Hi,

Does anyone have any idea where to get a rear wiper for Lancer GLX?

Roughly, how much it will cost?

Thanks....

29 Oct 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by ztcc78:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by MnM:
1 thing, if change whole rear wind screen, might burn your pocket big hole"
not unless u had a accident n get a free one oops.. ...
31 Oct 2007
kkchai I think I read his mind. Anyway, you don't need to change whole rear wind screen. There is shop at Msia does that (a lot Proton Putra and Wira 1.8 does that). But beware some quality of the shop as...
1 Nov 2007
sunnytan31 Hi MnM,

Yup.. U got wan I mean but if need to change the whole windscreen, then I rather take ztcc78 suggestion.. Hee hee... And C&C, very ex lor, I already planning to terminate their servicing...
1 Nov 2007
joycelym Quote:
"Formerly posted by sunnytan31:
In fact, I can live without it, is my wife complaining she can't see when raining. "

Switch on the demister switch... it should help~
1 Nov 2007
sunnytan31 For me, demister helps but for my wife, she say no use...
1 Nov 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by sunnytan31:
For me, demister helps but for my wife, she say no use..."
errm... how often your wife drive the car? if less drive then dont bother lo, the most raining day...
1 Nov 2007
kkchai Bro then why just get a CS5 instead? Save all your trouble and it have turbo sound too

Anyway, you got to know people who can do a great job. Maybe can PM Hondata, he has contacts in JB area. ...
1 Nov 2007
Stefano Quote:
"Formerly posted by sunnytan31:
For me, demister helps but for my wife, she say no use..."

IMO....dun really need the rear view while driving, just the 2 side mirrors adjust to the point ...
1 Nov 2007
sunnytan31 ha ha.. She seldom drive but she keeps complaining bcos she hates manual but i insisted buying manual..
1 Nov 2007
Stefano Quote:
"Formerly posted by Char:
If there is a rear view, then use it. Not just the side mirrors alone. There are still blind spots around the car, just different across types of cars.

I used to...
1 Nov 2007
There are a few options:

1. Give it to friends or relatives
2. Use it as your spare phone
3. Donate it to charity
4. Sell it on the internet
5. Trade in at a 2nd hand dealer

I nearly went...

4 Oct 2007
joycelym Same as cars.. Old Model last ! Look at VW Beetle...
5 Oct 2007
krazygal07 hmmm.. as i change my phone almost every 1.5 to 2 years.. i would go for option 5.. in order to haf enuff $$ to upgrade to a better phone..
5 Oct 2007
vinceyeo I change my hp every year also and due to my business plan with M1 I get a voucher to subsidize the cost. Normally I will use option 5 as its the easiest and quite frankly I cannot be bothered to w...
5 Oct 2007
ztcc78 i will go for option 1-3 else i would go for my option 6..
6. trade in with mobile shop (M1, Singtel or Starhub)

not option 4.. cos lazy to waste time and trouble
not option 5.. cos i have my ...
5 Oct 2007
vinceyeo Quote:
"Formerly posted by ztcc78:
i will go for option 1-3 else i would go for my option 6..
6. trade in with mobile shop (M1, Singtel or Starhub)

not option 4.. cos lazy to waste time and tro...
5 Oct 2007
acooper1 I usually use them as spare phones, in case my current cellphone breaks down. I've had some good trade-ins too.

_________________
all I want for Christmas is..
mazda sway bar link | mazda tail...
18 Oct 2007
MnM 1st phone N8850, used 2yr sold to friend
2nd phone N6xxx forgot the model, tio cheated export set used less then 3months trade in 2nd hand N6600
3rd phone 2nd hand N6600, used less then 6 months ...
31 Oct 2007
NothingToDo 1st phone - Notel dont noe wat model, hit ppl can kill one (gave to my parents, end up as toy phone to my kid)
2nd phone - Samsung N-100, open front pad type (gave to my parents, today still using...
31 Oct 2007
newwheels NothingToDo, selling on the net definitely fetches a better price than trading-in as do not need to factor in the cut by middleman. But must be patient enough to wait for a buyer If no hurry for m...
31 Oct 2007
NothingToDo Oh yes, w/o a doubt it will fetch better price. If I cannot sell, most likely keep it as paper weight
31 Oct 2007
Hi all...
Just wanna share with yu guys on this event...
check this out...if anyone intrested...

https://www.kartingasia.com/forum/singapore-karting-racers-f19.html

cheers!!

21 Oct 2007
accyt1978 i'm interested..
21 Oct 2007
ztcc78 Quote:
"Formerly posted by accyt1978:
i'm interested.. "
waiting for u... im waiting for u
21 Oct 2007
accyt1978 Quote:
"Formerly posted by ztcc78:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by accyt1978:
i'm interested.. "
waiting for u... im waiting for u"

waiting for me to do what?? if timing is right.. i'll sure wanna...
21 Oct 2007
oxidise go karting is fun!! i am in!!
23 Oct 2007
acooper1 cool, i'd love to go karting

_______________
all I want for Christmas is..
- nissan bra
- nissan maxima performance parts
30 Oct 2007
mEimEi me me wan to go!
30 Oct 2007
bearie77 Can notsoswiftbear use walker??
30 Oct 2007
MnM i love too but its an expensive hobby
31 Oct 2007
antidote niiiiceee! karting is sure expensive but fun!

__________________________________
honda engine parts | honda emblems | honda performance parts
31 Oct 2007
MnM
Came across this topic on somewhere, one guy change his engine oil from Mineral to Syn on his 5K servicing. Generally supposed to change to Syn @ 10k servicing right? Is it a good ideal to have a e...

29 Oct 2007
newwheels Quote:
"Formerly posted by MnM:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by newwheels:
my jazz just had its first 1k servicing and is now using shell helix synthetic. before that was on mineral."
did you ask them ...
29 Oct 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by newwheels:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by MnM:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by newwheels:
my jazz just had its first 1k servicing and is now using shell helix synthetic. before th...
29 Oct 2007
newwheels mine is an auto. step a little harder on the gas pedal and the rev needle just swings up. have to agree that the sound isn't too nice to hear at high revs, but i feel it's not too much to rev to 3-...
29 Oct 2007
MnM Quote:
"Formerly posted by newwheels:
mine is an auto. step a little harder on the gas pedal and the rev needle just swings up. have to agree that the sound isn't too nice to hear at high revs, but...
29 Oct 2007
TrollR Hi newwheels & MnM,

High rev isn't that bad, but just dun do it too often in a stock setup. At times, we need to let the car perform abit, and high rev is pushing the car to optimise its potenti...
30 Oct 2007
TrollR Quote:
"Formerly posted by newwheels:
just love those bowl-size exhaust pipe saw a few very fierce on the roads, can literally manouveur laterally...left-right, right-left, just like a fast crab....
30 Oct 2007
newwheels thanks, trollR. i think in that sense, car is a bit like human, sometimes got to push a bit harder to bring out the true potential

i read an article somewhere that it's unwise to always drive ...
30 Oct 2007
Stefano then again, what is the cost difference between mineral and synthetic oil???
30 Oct 2007
TrollR Quote:
"Formerly posted by newwheels:
thanks, trollR. i think in that sense, car is a bit like human, sometimes got to push a bit harder to bring out the true potential

i read an article somew...
30 Oct 2007
TrollR Quote:
"Formerly posted by Stefano:
then again, what is the cost difference between mineral and synthetic oil???"

A bottle of 4litres of Mobil mineral is like selling around $35 - $48 verse a bo...
30 Oct 2007
Tested the manual version, cool ride, but somehow can't get use to the accelerator, coz it is very light and the engine is so quiet that I have moving off problem hehehe... after awhile, it feels q...

29 Oct 2007
Hi All,

Here comes the long awaited picnic we have been talking about. For those who were waiting anxiously for the new Toyota Picnic, I am afraid I have to disappoint you. No, we are not talkin...

29 Oct 2007

MnM's Profile

22 Aug 2007
26 Feb 2011
Singapore
offline

Information

Male