100% Highway. 14km/lit for city drive.
Duration of car driven:
I've driven my 18 month old Axio for 12 months now. It was bought 2nd hand last year. Mileage around 25,000 km.
It looks sporty & stylish & with one look you can be picked out from the crowd (also b'cos it's pure white). This is my 1st car with CVT & I was very surprised that I had reached 100kmh without knowing it. So be careful in the 1st few weeks if you don't want to be fined for speeding.
This is my 2nd Toyota & the reliability & handling is as good as always. The biggest difference is that I get 18km/l for highway & 14km/l for city driving. My previous Corolla only gave 14 & 11km/l.
It's a great drive. Whether it's a night out with friends or to Malaysia for a holiday. Good acceleration for overtaking when you need it too.
What I like
1. Good all round performance.
2. Reliable yet Fun to drive.
3. Still looking good after coming 2 years on the roads.
What I do not like
1. No boot light. I got one of those Osram touch lights for around $12 & the problem is solved. No wiring needed.
2. 14" rims are too small. However they'll be upgraded to 15 or 16" when I get my bonus.
backside itchy loh , change to a subaru impreza..handling is better but the FC is a total contrast..almost fainted..but subaru did give me a different driving experince though..still quite happy about it. asdzds