With the price coming down, this is a great car to get to get with reverse sensor, sport rims, leather seat, cool firm, window visor. Somemore TC has added the 2 years maintenance free including all hardwares(wiper etc) and syn oil free !
- Quiet engine
- Goog handling at high speed
- Good Steering to road feeling
- Good build in its class
- Long lasting look backside
- Big boot for baby chair + stroller + many bags
- Very effectie aircon
- actual I'm getting FC of 14.5-15 km/l for my MT travelling 70 HW.
- noisy roof but I've done the SP myself (easy)
- No front reading light but have installed myself
70% Highway (with alot of traffic on peak hrs)
Duration of car driven:
Overall not that bad car.
Manual Transmission depends alot more on driver to get a good FC rating.
Only regrets is I bought it one year too early.
Now new Sunny comes with more accessories and a 2 years prventive care program.
1. Very cheap considering it is a Small Saloon
2. Quiet drive
3. Stable at high speed
4. Made in Japan
1. Cheap interior look
2. Doesnt have any nice body kit