COE Premiums See A Slight Drop In Second Bidding Exercise For August

Posted by clifford chow
21 Aug 2019
COE Premiums See A Slight Drop In Second Bidding Exercise For August

It looks like COE prices remain stable, after the recent reduction in quotas. Premiums are expected to remain high for the rest of the year.

For those who are keen to do a COE renewal, click here for an affordable repayment scheme for your COE loan.

Category A (cars 1,600cc and below, and have a maximum power of 130bhp),
Quota of 1,062 @ $31,917, down from $32,725,

Category B (cars above 1,600cc, and have a more than 130bhp),
Quota of 1,045 @ $38,602, down from $40,001,

Commercial Vehicle Category C,
Quota of 283 @ $26,502, down from $27,800,

Motorcycle Category D,
Quota of 742 @ $4,301 down from $4,400,

Open Category E (All but motorcycles),
Quota of 363 @ $40,002 down from $40,512,

Bids can be submitted through the Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) of DBS/POSB and the Internet Banking facilities of UOB or Maybank, do ensure that you have bank accounts with these participating banks.

The bid deposit for COEs in Categories A, B, C and E is $10,000 per bid while that for Category D is $200 per bid.

Fast, efficient, honest and great to deal. An extremely satisfying experience, would definitely recommend family and friends to try this out.

Poh Chee Chau - 3 days ago

Hi, Overall experience with SwiftQuote team is very satisfying. Great customer service and follow up especially Joann and some advise from Charlie! Well done team! Keep it up!

Chua Chin chin - 3 days ago

The experience I had in selling my scrap car last week was nothing short of Awesome! The service was prompt and efficient. The whole process was seamless and easy. Thank you very much SwiftQuote!

Koo Lek Hun - 4 days ago

Excellent and prompt services from SwiftQuote. I have never thought that selling my vehicle will be such a breeze.... With the professionalism of SwiftQuote, all potential sellers should have no issue getting the right buyers.... Kudos.....

Allen Tay - 5 days ago

Quick and no fuss service. Received the best quote within my asking price in less than 3 days. Swiftquote dealer is professional and all transactions were hassle free. Highly recommended!

Jimmy Lee - 6 days ago

Swiftquote team kept me posted on my interest to sell my vehicle and within 3 days. I have found a buyer that bought my vehicle much more than i expected to sell. I have also introduced this service to my friends too.

VR Sooria - 1 week ago

Swiftquote helped me in selling my car very swiftly. Very much appreciated.

Emani Satyanarayana - 1 week ago

Very quick and prompt response for best dealer offer. Easy transaction and truly recommended.

Mohammad Yusoff Bin Ponang - 1 week ago

It has been a very smooth and fast process for me. Thumbs up!

LIN JIAWEI - 1 week ago

Sold my Mercedes C180 thru SwiftQuote within 2 days! Great service by Renai, who listens patiently to my car description and got me the best quote before viewing. Swift arrangement of viewing and deal on the same day too. So easy and convenient, highly recommended!

Joycelyn - 1 week ago