Category B COE Down By Almost 2K

Posted by clifford chow
18 Dec 2019

COE prices take a slight dip, due to the holiday season.

For those who are keen to do a COE renewal, click here to apply, and enjoy an affordable repayment scheme for your COE loan.

Category A (cars 1,600cc and below, and have a maximum power of 130bhp),
Quota of 1,029 @ $32,889, down from $33,009,

Category B (cars above 1,600cc, or have more than 130bhp),
Quota of 1,015 @ $36,000, down from $37,900,

Commercial Vehicle Category C,
Quota of 318 @ $23,200, down from $23,704,

Motorcycle Category D,
Quota of 697 @ $3,658, down from $3,789,

Open Category E (All but motorcycles),
Quota of 384 @ $37,989, down from $38,889,

Bids can be submitted through the Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) of DBS/POSB and the Internet Banking facilities of UOB or Maybank, ensure that you have bank accounts with these participating banks.

The bid deposit for COEs in Categories A, B, C and E is $10,000 per bid while that for Category D is $200 per bid.

Justin was super helpful and helped me really pushed for a better price. His hardwork, prompt replies and dedication was ultimately what pushed me over to swiftquote compared to other bidding websites.

Gabriel Tang - 1 day ago

The quotes is real and allow the seller to decide and accept real time. The car dealers (buyer) is sincere and quick moves with transparency. Overall, I tried few same platform but SwiftQuote is great with back by sincere buyers.

FOO KOK LOON - 2 days ago

Justin had followed up with me closely on the transaction. I gotten a patient dealer who explained to me on the condition of my car despite some wear and tear problems.

Firdous Begam - 5 days ago

Fast response from dealer and no hassle selling after dealing! Happy and satisfied seller!

PEH CHONG HIN - 6 days ago

I must say that I did have quite a good service experience with SwiftQuote in my recent endeavour to sell my car. One of your agents by the name of Ian was rather extremely helpful in getting me two quotes.

Bhaskaran s/o Segaran Nair - 1 week ago

Dear Angie, A fast, efficient and convenient way for car purchase/sale transactions. Thank you very much for your assistance. Have a great weekend. Warm regards, Teo

Teo Khiam akuat - 1 week ago

Really thankful to SwiftQuote team for the sourcing of a suitable and best quotation for my car. They have a good integrated system which allowed me to accept quotation and I'm immediately matched to the details of the dealer. Kudos for the swift and responsive transaction experience :)

Sallehin - 1 week ago

Very smooth process . Great experience!

Anuj Kumar Garg - 1 week ago