COE Prices Remain Stable - Results After Second Bidding

Posted by clifford chow
22 Jan 2020

COE bidding closes today, with prices remaining largely stable. With the planned reduction of COEs, we can expect that prices will gradually increase over time. Perhaps switching to renewing that COE may also be the cheaper option for now.

For those who are keen to do a COE renewal, click here to apply, and enjoy an affordable repayment scheme for your COE loan.

Category A (cars 1,600cc and below, and have a maximum power of 130bhp),
Quota of 1,034 @ $35,010, down from $35,320,

Category B (cars above 1,600cc, or have more than 130bhp),
Quota of 1,012 @ $37,705, up from $37,109,

Commercial Vehicle Category C,
Quota of 329 @ $25,001, up from $24,402,

Motorcycle Category D,
Quota of 693 @ $4,610, up from $3,989,

Open Category E (All but motorcycles),
Quota of 388 @ $37,500, up from $38,000,

Bids can be submitted through the Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) of DBS/POSB and the Internet Banking facilities of UOB or Maybank, ensure that you have bank accounts with these participating banks.

The bid deposit for COEs in Categories A, B, C and E is $10,000 per bid while that for Category D is $200 per bid.

Fast and hassle free transactions by all parties

Mohamad Yusran Bin Yusof - 4 days ago

Smooth transaction with the dealer and price offered for my car was reasonable!

Zailani Asral - 5 days ago

Justin was super helpful and helped me really pushed for a better price. His hardwork, prompt replies and dedication was ultimately what pushed me over to swiftquote compared to other bidding websites.

Gabriel Tang - 1 week ago

The quotes is real and allow the seller to decide and accept real time. The car dealers (buyer) is sincere and quick moves with transparency. Overall, I tried few same platform but SwiftQuote is great with back by sincere buyers.

FOO KOK LOON - 1 week ago

Justin had followed up with me closely on the transaction. I gotten a patient dealer who explained to me on the condition of my car despite some wear and tear problems.

Firdous Begam - 1 week ago

Fast response from dealer and no hassle selling after dealing! Happy and satisfied seller!

PEH CHONG HIN - 1 week ago

I must say that I did have quite a good service experience with SwiftQuote in my recent endeavour to sell my car. One of your agents by the name of Ian was rather extremely helpful in getting me two quotes.

Bhaskaran s/o Segaran Nair - 1 week ago