Bridgestone Repurposes Retired Tyres For All Walks Of Life

Posted by clifford chow
5 Jun 2020

Bridgestone Indonesia teams up with Global non-profit organisation - Soles4Souls Asia to turn recycled tires into shoes. The tyre company has pledged $60,000 to assist Soles4Souls Asia in their global relief efforts, with aims to convert 40,000 tires into 400,000 pairs of shoes by the end of 2022.

The partnership is set in motion on June 5 in celebration of World Environment Day, serving as an important reminder for the world to address pressing environmental concerns and work collectively toward a sustainable society.

Bridgestone Indonesia and Soles4Souls Asia will work with partners to manufacture shoes that will be distributed to people in need around the world.

Their new footwear can also be purchased from various outlets around the world, and are also available from their online store.

#Soles4Souls #Bridgestone

It was a fuss-free experience to sell car via this platform. So glad that it linked us up with Chris from Ideal Automobile who was very responsive and approachable. Thanks for a great experience!

Yeo Chia Rou - 2 days ago

I called a few agents and I'm glad I got the hugest offer from SwiftQuote.

Ms. Esther - 3 days ago

Swift response, selling was breeze as price was right. . Thanks Vin and boss for assisting.

Ho En Lai Raymond - 5 days ago

Hey there , thank you for the quotation , was a fast and quick deal , car was hand over within a week , smooth process , got the price I wanted. Thank You. Will Definetly look forward in selling more cars in time to come.

Kevin - 1 week ago

First time using this service. Manage to get a good offer on my car within days. Fast response time and great experience with swiftquote Thanks!

Ivan Ng Meng Song - 1 week ago

Simple, Fast, Transparent and most importantly you get the best deal from a wider exposure for free.

Chan - 1 week ago

Fast and high quote but somehow dealers like to give high quote to get appointment, meet up expecting us to give discount.

Rachel Sim - 2 weeks ago

I swear by that this service is worth your time and effort, compared to other sites, I got the highest offer from SQ and the transaction is very smooth with the dealer. Dealer is sincere and quick too!!

Al Hazmi - 2 weeks ago

SwiftQuote helped me get the highest possible price for my car, when many dealers around were low-balling me. Very impressed with their response time and how fast I managed to sell my car. The dealer that bought my car was also very genuine and it was a fuss free process, 10/10 would recommend.

Santhosh Haridass - 3 weeks ago

Very efficient , i sold my car in 3 days after register with SwiftQuote. would recomend to all buyer to use it.

Lim Leong Boon - 3 weeks ago