2021 Hyundai SantaFe To Feature New Hybrid Powertrains

Posted by clifford chow
5 Jun 2020

Hyundai has been upping their game of late. On one end, we have a greater focus on performance, from the likes of the i30N, and even their vanilla i30 is now force-fed for improved performance. On the other hand, they are also looking to the future, and have invested heavily in developing cars which run on alternative propulsion, like the Kona Electric and Ioniq Hybrid.

Komoco Motors, Hyundai’s official dealership here has not revealed what will be powering the new SantaFe once the covers are pulled off. But we have a few guesses, beginning with a 2.4 litre engine, carried over from the existing car. New drivetrains may include a turbocharged 2.0 engine, which produces 192hp and 205Nm, a Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid offering will be a first for the SantaFe.

Hyundai has done quite an extensive restyling of the SantaFe. The SUV now features a new distinctive wide grille and integrated T-shaped DRLs. Its side profile sports a seamless line that connects the front DRLs to the rear taillights. The increased width of its wheel arches, adn 20” rims are intended to accentuate the SantaFe’s rugged and powerful character.

Its redesigned tail light assembly now features a slim illuminated bar, which complements the SantaFe’s horizontal design theme on the front and sides of the vehicle.

On the inside, you will find components finished in premium soft-touch materials for an added dash of luxury. With the redesign of the interior, Hyundai also says that there is more cabin space available.

The reworked centre console accommodates a new 10.25” touchscreen display, which features satellite-based voice guided navigation, in-car entertainment and connectivity features.

Competition will be intense among the seven-seater SUV offerings here, with the likes of the related European SEAT Terraco and Skoda Kodiaq duo, the Peugeot 5008 and with one from its own family, the KIA Sorento.

#Singapore #Hyundai #HyundaiSantaFe #SantaFe #SUV Hyundai Singapore

It was a fuss-free experience to sell car via this platform. So glad that it linked us up with Chris from Ideal Automobile who was very responsive and approachable. Thanks for a great experience!

Yeo Chia Rou - 2 days ago

I called a few agents and I'm glad I got the hugest offer from SwiftQuote.

Ms. Esther - 3 days ago

Swift response, selling was breeze as price was right. . Thanks Vin and boss for assisting.

Ho En Lai Raymond - 5 days ago

Hey there , thank you for the quotation , was a fast and quick deal , car was hand over within a week , smooth process , got the price I wanted. Thank You. Will Definetly look forward in selling more cars in time to come.

Kevin - 1 week ago

First time using this service. Manage to get a good offer on my car within days. Fast response time and great experience with swiftquote Thanks!

Ivan Ng Meng Song - 1 week ago

Simple, Fast, Transparent and most importantly you get the best deal from a wider exposure for free.

Chan - 1 week ago

Fast and high quote but somehow dealers like to give high quote to get appointment, meet up expecting us to give discount.

Rachel Sim - 2 weeks ago

I swear by that this service is worth your time and effort, compared to other sites, I got the highest offer from SQ and the transaction is very smooth with the dealer. Dealer is sincere and quick too!!

Al Hazmi - 2 weeks ago

SwiftQuote helped me get the highest possible price for my car, when many dealers around were low-balling me. Very impressed with their response time and how fast I managed to sell my car. The dealer that bought my car was also very genuine and it was a fuss free process, 10/10 would recommend.

Santhosh Haridass - 3 weeks ago

Very efficient , i sold my car in 3 days after register with SwiftQuote. would recomend to all buyer to use it.

Lim Leong Boon - 3 weeks ago