1) Boat Tail is entirely hand-built, with body panels fashioned from vast, single sheets of aluminium to create the distinctive outline inspired by racing yachts of early 20th century.
2) The client is an established patron of the arts, who additionally owns a sizeable collection of classic and modern cars, housed in a private museum.
3) Four pearl shells chosen from the client’s private collection provided inspiration for the exterior colour, which is one of the most complex Bespoke finishes ever created by Rolls-Royce.
4) The rear deck, which houses Boat Tail's unique 'butterfly-design' hosting suite, is swathed in Royal Walnut veneer, inlaid with rose gold-plated pinstripes with a satin-brushed finish.
5) The Pantheon Grille, milled from a single, solid billet of aluminium, is graced with a Spirit of Ecstasy fashioned in rose gold.
6) The centrepiece of the dashboard is a timepiece made from mother-of-pearl, chosen and supplied by the client from his own collection.
7) This Boat Tail is one of just three that have been, and ever will be made!