1) The BMW iX1 xDrive30 will be equipped with an all-wheel drive system and two electric motors, with each motor in charge of powering the front and rear axle.
2) It has a drag coefficient of 0.26, which are 0.04 and 0.05 improvements over the Mercedes-Benz GLA and Audi Q2 respectively.
3) It is capable of pushing 313bhp, with a full range averaging from 413km to 438km (WLTP). Combined Charging Unit enables AC charging at up to 22 kW as an option and DC charging at up to 130 kW.
4) Standard specification includes voice control via the BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant and BMW Curved Display with touchscreen functionality. Yes, it is as tech-laden as the BMW iX.
5) Customers can take advantage of “My BMW App” to control its charging process.
6) The iX1 xDrive30 will be launched globally in November 2022, along with two plug-in hybrid options: xDrive25e and xDrive30e. Two petrol and two diesel variants will arrive a month earlier.