1) Polestar launched its 25th global market in the first half of 2022, an increase from 10 markets in 2020.
2) The brand has added six new markets since the start of 2022, including UAE, Kuwait, Hong Kong, Ireland, Spain and Portugal.
3) More than 55,000 Polestar cars are on the roads globally today and they are launching a portfolio of three new models in three consecutive years.
4) The Polestar 3 electric performance SUV is scheduled for its world premiere in October 2022, and will arrive in Singapore in the second half of 2023.
5) Polestar 4 is expected to be launched in 2023. It enters one of the most competitive market segments in terms of demand, performance and design.
6) Polestar 5 is also in advanced stages of development and planned to be launched in 2024. A prototype will be shown in public for the first time at the 2022 Goodwood Festival of Speed from 23 to 26 June 2022.
7) Polestar now has close to 130 retail locations open around the globe (including one in Singapore), and expects to have 160 locations open by the end of 2022.