1) The S8’s biturbo V8 generates 420 kW (571 PS) and 800 Nm from 2,050 to 4,500 rpm, and sprints to 100km/h from standstill in 3.8 seconds - impressive for a 2.4 tonne lux-limo.
2) It is actually slightly more “efficient” than the 4.0 TFSI-equipped A8 L, with a claimed 12l/100km vs 12.4l/100km.
3) Interestingly, screens in the rear are available as standard in the A8 L 4.0 TFSI, but only as options in the S8.
4) Digital Matrix LED headlights are offered as standard in the S8. Each headlight has approximately 1.3 million micromirrors that break down the light into tiny pixels.
5) The S8 will cost S$719,546 with COE, S$7k less than Audi’s R8 and S$43k more than the electric RS e-tron GT.