We want your honest feedback!

Posted by Jarvis
2 Jan 2008
We want your honest feedback!
Oneshift.com is gathering feedback on our website and we are dangling freebies for you to help us with our less-than-one-minute survey. We would like to improve on our services on oneshift.com and the time has come for us to ask our most important group of people for their opinions.

You.

So, do spare us just one minute of your time to help fill up our simple survey form and we will be giving away free oneshift.com car decals as a token of our appreciation. While stocks last!

Click here for the survey!

Source: Source of News / Quote: autoexpress.com Source Link Name: Autoexpress Source URL: www.autoexpress.com Source of News / Quote: worldcarfans.com Source of News / Quote: worldcarfans.com Source of News / Quote: worldcarfans.com Source of News / Quote: worldcarfans.com Source of News / Quote: worldcarfans.com Source of News / Quote: worldcarfans.com Source Link Name: Autoexpress Source URL: www.autoexpress.com Source of News / Quote: autoblog Source of News / Quote: winding road Source Link Name: Winding Road Source URL: http://news.windingroad.com/countriesmarkets/china/chinese-man-vows-to-only-drive-cars-built-in-china-after-crashing-mercedes-s350/ Source of News / Quote: Edmunds.com

Sell Fast With Ease - Oneshift

With Oneshift, you get:

Very good experience. Quick and good offers. Friendly and responsive from the beginning. Thank you very much

Ngoi Shee hien - 1 week ago

Able to sell for almost twice what a secondhand dealer will quote. Nice experience

Muhammad Ariff - 2 weeks ago

Ren'Ai is a very helpful and resourceful chap who went thru extra length to secure the addition 1k my wife was hoping to close the deal. I will not hesitate to recommend your great services and staff to my friends who need to sell their cars.

Chen Wenping - 2 weeks ago

A very responsive and excellent platform. Appreciate the assistance. Sold my car at a good price very quickly. Thank you!

Saravanan - 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the efficient and reliable service in successfully sale of my car to the highest bidder in a very short period. I'm very thankful to your support group for the splendid effort. I will definitely recommend to all my friends Thanks

Thaygarajah - 3 weeks ago

The overall experience in selling on OneShift has been very easy and smooth from start to finish! Prices quoted were very reasonable and subsequent dealings with the dealer was fast and efficient. Highly recommended for a hassle free experience!

John Ho - 1 month ago

Sold my car thru OneShift when I happened to come across the ad on carousell. The entire process was smooth, fast and transparent. It was really convenient and best of all, the offer was much better than other platforms, thumbs up!

Chua yih leng - 1 month ago

Sold my car at a reasonable price. From the time the dealer inspected the car to payment and vehicle transfer, 20 min. Thank you OneShift!

Mr Seet - 1 month ago

I strongly recommended OneShift by Carousell for selling my car for more market value. Service also are professional and very good. They understand your capacity beyond your needs negotiation process. Very good service.

Doria Santiago - 1 month ago

I didn't know what to expect. First time user. An awesome experience. Special thanks to Ren'Ai. She did such a great job. Always communicates well, knows her way around everything, patient, courteous and most importantly she got the job done impeccably!

Sylvia Goh - 1 month ago