The Park is located on Yas Island - set to become a global tourist destination with a wide range of accommodation and entertainment facilities - on the North East side of Abu Dhabi’s mainland. Abu Dhabi, at the crossroads between Europe, Asia and Africa, was chosen as the ideal location to build the Ferrari theme park, motor sports being extremely popular in the United Arab Emirates. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will offer a unique and intensely fun way, together with a wide variety of Italian delicaciesand of course unique shopping experiences.
- World’s first Ferrari theme park
- World’s largest indoor park
-Located on Yas Island on the North East side of Abu Dhabi’s mainland
-Yas Island is a 10-minute drive from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from the city of Abu Dhabi, and 50 minutes from Dubai
-Adjacent to the Yas Marina Circuit, hosting the inaugural 2009 Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Over 20 state-of-the-art rides and attractions.
Featured attractions include:
- The world’s fastest roller coaster emulating the feeling of being in an F1 car
- G-force experience taking passengers on an adrenaline-pumping ride up over 62m, through the roof and back down again
- State-of-the-art racing simulators using a similar system as those used by the Ferrari racing team
- Flume ride journey through the heart of a Ferrari 599 engine
- Driving and Racing school for junior drivers, with expert training
- Aerial voyage over Italy following a Ferrari
Visitors can expect a retail experience that celebrates Ferrari’s rich heritage in a way never seen before.
- 825 m2 store celebrating Ferrari’s rich history with vintage and contemporary racing memorabilia
- Souvenir photo opportunities for capturing the thrill of the moment
-“Interactive Corners” where children can customize their own park souvenirs
- 1300 m2 flagship store offering Ferrari and special Ferrari World Abu Dhabi items
Source: Source URL: http://www.goodyear.com.sg/cms/promotions.html