The Carol GS4 is based on the GS model grade that features four-wheel drive (4WD) and a continuously variable transmission (CVT). New features that maximize practicality include Mazdaís advanced keyless entry & keyless push button start system, an immobilizer, and split folding rear seats. This combination of powertrain and features makes the new Carol GS4 the perfect daily driver.
Thanks to its CVT with an auxiliary gearbox, the Carol GS4 achieves fuel economy of 23.5 km/L. The new GS4 represents the consolidation of all the best features of the previous GS and XS 4WD model grades.
Main features of the Mazda Carol GS4
* Keyless push button start system. When the portable remote control within a certain proximity, drivers can start the engine simply by depressing the brake pedal and pushing the start button
* Split folding rear seats for increased practicality and rear-seat headrests
* Theft-prevention vehicle immobilizer
* Driverís side seat heater
* Heated door mirrors to prevent fogging
* Rear window wiper
* Four-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS) including electronic brake distribution (EBD) and brake assist functions.