Mazda Demio Uses Yokohama BluEarth Tires as OEM

Posted by wilswong
22 Aug 2011
Mazda Demio Uses Yokohama BluEarth Tires as OEM
The Yokohama ASPEC A349 BluEarth tires is now being used as OEM by Mazda in the Demio. The Yokohama Rubber announced that it has begun delivery of its ASPEC A349 BluEarth tires developed based on its new eco tire BluEarth concept for installation as original equipment (OE) on Mazda Motor Corporation's new compact car Demio. The tire size for the Demio is 175/65R14 82S.

Yokohama Rubber's BluEarth is a global concept to be developed around the world under the theme of making "environmentally, human and socially friendly" tires. In order to improve environmental performance and reduce specific burdens on drivers, passengers and surrounding living environments, various new technologies have been developed and incorporated into its products. With the basic designs and material compounding technology of BluEarth, the ASPEC A349 BluEarth achieves excellent fuel economy as well as highly balanced driving performance, safety and comfort. The BluEarth concept mark appears on the side of each tire.

The latest Demio represents the evolution of driving enjoyment and a comfortable ride, and the lineup now includes a model equipped with the newly developed SKYACTIV engine. It offers a comfortable ride and delivers outstanding fuel economy of 30.0km/L (10-15 mode) and 25.0km/L (JC08 mode).

Transaction was fast. They buyer actually offered higher than what was quoted after viewing the car is good condition.

Johnny Hui - 10 hours ago

Yeah, Angie from SwiftQuote was very helpful, especially with the follow-up and arranging a requote to sell the car. The platform hooked me up with a nice dealer too that gave the best price for my car.

Nadim Van Der Ros - 3 days ago

Excellent and seamless service at no cost from SwiftQuote team

Clarence Soh - 3 days ago

I Thank One N All @ Messrs SWIFTQUOTE for Swiftly N Effectively Selling my Car. I Recommend Everyone to Contact SWIFTQUOTE with their Car N Motor Concerns. Thankx Again SWIFTQUOTE. Suurjiyt Tulsi

Suurjiyt Tulsi - 1 week ago

The offer was received on the following day. The car dealer, was polite, efficient and trustworthy.

Ding Kuan Siang - 1 week ago

Really Swift. My whole selling process took less than week. Also i got the highest price. I would certainly recommend anyone to use SwiftQuote.

Sri - 2 weeks ago

SwiftQuote is Solid! Within a few days only my car sold. Fast and efficient! Highly recommended!

Mr Yen - 2 weeks ago

SwiftQuote is efficient and professional. Fast response and always updating on status

Chang Huan Yu - 2 weeks ago

Very happy with the prompt and hassle free service by Swiftquote! Most importantly my car was sold at a satisfactory price:) Everything was settled and car was handed over within a few days, amazing!!

BOO SEOW FANG - 2 weeks ago

Response is very fast. Actually I have another dealer keen on my Harrier, however your dealer come earlier and quickly placed the deposit to closed the deal. Thanks for your services!

Fong Chee Heng - 3 weeks ago