Honda New Urban SUV Concept Coming

Posted by wilswong
13 Dec 2012
Honda New Urban SUV Concept Coming
An all-new Honda compact URBAN SUV CONCEPT vehicle will make its world debut at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) on 14 January. An all-new Honda compact URBAN SUV CONCEPT vehicle will make its world debut at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) on 14 January.

The URBAN SUV CONCEPT, teased in a sketch, is a global concept model which combines a sporty and dynamic SUV profile with a spacious interior utilising Honda’s centre-tank layout, creating a highly functional design. The concept will be introduced at an NAIAS press conference.

Transaction was fast. They buyer actually offered higher than what was quoted after viewing the car is good condition.

Johnny Hui - 11 hours ago

Yeah, Angie from SwiftQuote was very helpful, especially with the follow-up and arranging a requote to sell the car. The platform hooked me up with a nice dealer too that gave the best price for my car.

Nadim Van Der Ros - 3 days ago

Excellent and seamless service at no cost from SwiftQuote team

Clarence Soh - 3 days ago

I Thank One N All @ Messrs SWIFTQUOTE for Swiftly N Effectively Selling my Car. I Recommend Everyone to Contact SWIFTQUOTE with their Car N Motor Concerns. Thankx Again SWIFTQUOTE. Suurjiyt Tulsi

Suurjiyt Tulsi - 1 week ago

The offer was received on the following day. The car dealer, was polite, efficient and trustworthy.

Ding Kuan Siang - 1 week ago

Really Swift. My whole selling process took less than week. Also i got the highest price. I would certainly recommend anyone to use SwiftQuote.

Sri - 2 weeks ago

SwiftQuote is Solid! Within a few days only my car sold. Fast and efficient! Highly recommended!

Mr Yen - 2 weeks ago

SwiftQuote is efficient and professional. Fast response and always updating on status

Chang Huan Yu - 2 weeks ago

Very happy with the prompt and hassle free service by Swiftquote! Most importantly my car was sold at a satisfactory price:) Everything was settled and car was handed over within a few days, amazing!!

BOO SEOW FANG - 2 weeks ago

Response is very fast. Actually I have another dealer keen on my Harrier, however your dealer come earlier and quickly placed the deposit to closed the deal. Thanks for your services!

Fong Chee Heng - 3 weeks ago